Server List 2017

Discussion between members.

Re: Server List 2016

Postby Kniar » 17 December 2016, 15:44

Je ne pense pas qu'il essaye d'ajouter son serveur. Il dit juste qu'il va rejouer.
Kniar
Administrateur

Postby LosBarndos » 19 December 2016, 18:01

Hey there! XD

Thanks for your replies.

I would be very thankful, if you could help me gettingmy server running again.

I am connected to the net by a cable-provider named Unitymedia. They won´t activate static IP for me. That means that the server can be seen in the server list, but it is not possible to join. Even for me... I am only able to join via LAN into my own server.

Do you think this is a problem that you can fix?
LosBarndos

Postby Kniar » 20 December 2016, 19:46

You should open 19967 and 5000 ports in your router conf.

These are default ports. If you modify them in your VC2 conf, of course you update them in your router.
Kniar
Administrateur

Postby =THC=com-propri » 21 December 2016, 18:46

Kniar wrote:You should open 19967 and 5000 ports in your router conf.

These are default ports. If you modify them in your VC2 conf, of course you update them in your router.

GOOD JOB KNIAR
=THC=com-propri

Postby LosBarndos » 23 December 2016, 12:30

Thanks a lot Kniar!

I will make a try after the busy X-Mas days.

I am already exited by the imagination, that this settings may work.

The best wishes for Christmas and New Years Eve by

LosBarndos
LosBarndos

Re: Server List 2017

Postby FMhades » 02 November 2017, 08:20

hi Kniar!
Would it be possible for you to adapt the list of servers from openspy to vietcong 2 so that all the servers can be viewed online?
and put a direct access to enter each server to enter directly from the web alliance?

Another thing that would be very good is that people who enter this web page can not read the forums to find out about news from the VC2 community because they do not have a created account or do not want to create an account.
It would be good that only to be able to read the forums it is not necessary to have an account and only those who want to write and publish something need the account.
tell me what do you think of this? it would be better?
FMhades

Re: Server List 2017

Postby Kniar » 05 November 2017, 02:53

FMhades wrote:hi Kniar!
Would it be possible for you to adapt the list of servers from openspy to vietcong 2 so that all the servers can be viewed online?

I can't get the list of all servers connected via openspy. I can only list servers with static IP and only if someone give me the IP to add.

FMhades wrote:and put a direct access to enter each server to enter directly from the web alliance?

To me this is not possible.

FMhades wrote:Another thing that would be very good is that people who enter this web page can not read the forums to find out about news from the VC2 community because they do not have a created account or do not want to create an account.
It would be good that only to be able to read the forums it is not necessary to have an account and only those who want to write and publish something need the account.
tell me what do you think of this? it would be better?

This is not necessary to have an account or to be logged to see articles of this forum.
Kniar
Administrateur

Previous

Return to Campfire